Wednesday, November 14, 2007

todays update

A Ukranian couple just got married and they have just arrived in their hotel room on their honeymoon. They are undressing and the groom takes off his shoes and socks. The wife sees his toes and says "Oh my God! what happened to your toes?" His toes are all wizzened up and look terrible. He says "Didn't I tell you? When I was little I had toelio." So they continue undressing and the groom takes off his pants. The wife sees his knees and says "Oh my God! what happened to your knees?" His knees are awful. They are just big ugly knobs. He says "Didn't I tell you? When I was young I had kneasles." They continue to undress and the groom takes off his underwear. The bride exclaimes "Oh my God! you never told me you had smallcocks too!"

pure-dee

No comments: